6205 Ramada Drive
Clemmons, NC 27012
Village Inn Event Center will serve as the exclusive HOST Hotel of the HJGT and the Wlinston-Salem Junior Shootout.
For Reservations: [email protected]
Kim Bruce 336.766.9121
HJGT Pace of Play Policy
When the first player in a group has begun play on their 1st hole all players in the group are deemed to be on the clock and subject to timing. Additional info:
• All 18 holes on the golf course will be considered a checkpoint.
• The HJGT will utilize a color-coded card system (Green cards and Red cards).
• An HJGT staff member, inside the scoring area, will confirm penalties with groups.
• It’s the players responsibility to know what color cards they receive throughout the round.
• The 1st group of the day is measured against time par until they get into position with any group in front of them.
Green Card – Your group is in position AND/OR under the allotted time through that checkpoint
Red Card – Your group is out of position AND over the allotted time par (BOTH conditions MUST be met).
• 1st missed checkpoint – warning* (warning remains for duration of the round)
• 2nd missed checkpoint – liable to a penalty of one stroke
• 3rd missed checkpoint – liable to an additional penalty of two strokes
• 4th missed checkpoint – liable to disqualification
Overall time par: is the allotted time expected that all groups will complete a round based on golf course and weather conditions, setup, forced walks and quality of field.
• A player is allowed 40 seconds to play a shot. A competitor’s time begins when the competitor has had a reasonable opportunity to reach his or her ball, can do so without interference or distraction. Play ready golf.
• In position times are measured from “Flagstick to Flagstick”. Your group time begins when the group in front of you replaces their flagstick and ends when your group replaces the flagstick.
Out of Position: When the group falls more than 15 minutes behind the group in front of them (flagstick to flagstick time).