Experience premier hospitality at the Village Inn with our unique and bountiful amenities. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is eager to make your stay a truly extraordinary experience.
- Free fiber-optic cable internet connection
- Upgraded Pearl Signature Linens
- Desk with chair
- 32″ High-Def Flat Screen TV
- Free parking on hotel property
- iPod Docking Station allows you to wake up with your favorite tunes
- Air conditioning
- In-room coffee and coffee maker
- Impressive 8,190 square-foot ballroom complete with the area’s largest permanent dance floor.
- Crystal chandelier lighting, elegant staircase, and a maple hardwood dance floor adorn the Crystal Ballroom with just the right size to make the best impression for any social event.
- Additional social areas and open spaces for smaller meetings, breakout sessions, brainstorming, or networking.
- Keep the conversation going in our relaxing outdoor swimming pool.
- Professional audio/visual equipment, abundant outlets, and Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access.
- Event Planner ensures a seamless and successful experience.
- Full-service catering or customizable farm-fresh menus from our Executive Chef
- Overnight accommodations in adjoined hotel: Village Inn Clemmons/Winston Salem, Trademark Collection by Wyndham
- Complimentary parking, drive-up to sidewalk surrounding the facility with 400+ parking spaces
When you need a chance to relax and spend some time in the sun, visit the Village Inn’s outdoor pool. We also offer poolside rooms for the avid swimmers and sun tanners who visit.
The Fitness Center is located conveniently off of the lobby. It is accessible to our guests 24 hours a day.
You’ll find breakfast offered each morning at the Crosby Pub.
Hot Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
Complimentary Grab N’ Go Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Monday through Friday
The Crosby Pub was originally named in celebration of the Crosby Golf Tournament and for the namesake of Bing Crosby. In 1986, Katharine Crosby moved the Bing Crosby Golf Tournament from Pebble Beach to Bermuda Run Country Club, just 3 miles away. The Celebrity Golf Tournament, highlighted by the Crosby Clambake, was a star-studded event and the most memorable after-parties were held in our very own Crosby Pub. You are always surrounded by friends in our relaxing and entertaining Pub complete with a dining menu to appeal to every golfer’s appetite. Come share in the experience!